Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lost Memories

Hey, I love writing piano music and I know there are lots of people that are way better than me at it but I thought I would share some of the things that I write.

Lost Memories is the title of this song because of how I felt while I was writing it. I was picturing someone who had lost their loved one and was thinking about memories that he or she had never thought of before. He or she had never had to think of them before because he or her had always had the other person there with him or her, but now that person is gone. He or she is thinking about these things as if for the first time because of the new perspective.

It might be lame but I love doing it and I thought I'd share it with you all.

P.S. You would think I could play it perfectly because it is my song but alas, I cannot. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment