Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wheel of Time Fantasy Cast

The Sheinarians

Uno Monesta
Jason Statham
Jason Statham strikes me as a guy who is loyal and a warrior. Uno fits that description exactly. Jason Statham would look even more badass with one eye. I just think he looks Sheinarian. You may know him from The Mechanic, The Expendables, Crank, Cellular, and the Italian Job.







Masema
Wentworth Miller
Masema is an interesting character. He is not exactly a Darkfriend but I suppose he helps the shadow enough. I needed someone who looked Sheinarian but could pull off rabid obsession and set up his own religion with himself at the head. Wentworth Miller was actually the first person to come to mind. You may know him from Resident Evil: Afterlife, Prison Break, Underworld, and Dinotopia.





Ingtar
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Ingtar has got to be handsome and a natural leader. He must also be able to pull off both a Darkfriend and a good person which I think Jonathan Rhys Meyers does brilliantly. I wanted him to be a little bit younger. I don't exactly know why but it just feels right. You may know him from August Rush, Mission: Impossible III, and Alexander.






Hurin
Tony Shalhoub
Tony Shalhoub was a shoe-in for the famous sniffer. Couldn't you just see this guy leading the other Sheinarians around but also being paranoid about his ability and playing the subservient role to Rand in the parallel world and in Cairhien? You may know him from Monk, 1408, Spy Kids, Men in Black, Galaxy Quest, and more.







I chose not to cast Lord Agelmar though I suppose I should. I will update this post with a casting for Lord Agelmar at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment