Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wheel of Time Fantasy Cast

Perrin's Camp

Morgase

Marg Helgenberger

At first I wanted Nicole Kidman for Morgase, but then I changed my mind and decided on Marg Helgenberger. Morgase must be wise, beautiful, with long red-gold curls, and royal. Marg fits all of these descriptions. I think she will do a wonderful job. You may recognize her from CSI.










Tallanvor
Nathan Fillion

Tallanvor must have some age but still be handsome. He is basically the only member of the Queen's Guard who stayed loyal to Morgase as she loses her throne. He must be a quiet, loyal, obedient soldier who is also in love with his Queen. I can see a romance springing up between Marg and Nathan. You may know him from Firefly or Serenity. More recently he is in the Tv series Castle.




Lini
Maggie Smith

Maggie Smith is one of my very favorite old people and she would be perfect for Lini. She must constantly be giving advice and be someone who has obviously grown wise with her years. Maggie Smith will do this job well. You may know her from Harry Potter, Becoming Jane, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Sister Act, Hook, and plenty more.


Elyas Machera
Dennis Quaid

Elyas must be older and he is an ex-warder so he has to be tough and wise. He is also a Wolfbrother so he needs to be a little scruffy. I remembered Dennis Quaid in Dragonheart and that started my consideration of Dennis Quaid for Elyas. In the end I didn't find anyone that I liked better for the role so I gave it to him. You may also know him from G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Yours, Mine and Ours, The Day After Tomorrow, The Rookie, The Parent Trap and many more.
Aram
Logan Lermon
Aram must be handsome. At first he follows the Way of the Leaf but later abandons it and becomes somwhat of a brooding person. He is about the same age as the other main characters. I liked Logan Lermon for this part from the beginning. I could easily see Logan living the Way of the Leaf and I could also see him becoming a brooding warrior later on. Logan is a fantastic actor in everything I have seen him in. I considered him for Gawyn Trakand, but he didn't really match the description and that is when I thought of Aram. You may recognize him from Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Gamer, Meet Bill, 3:10 to Yuma, and Hoot.


Sebban Balwer
Michael Emerson

I saw this recommendation on another fantasy cast list and Michael Emerson is PERFECT for Balwer. A chief spy and scribe/informant. He has to be squirrely and can't you just see Michael Emerson with ink stains on his face and fingers? You may know him from Lost.





Berelain sur Paendrag
Rose Mcgowan
She's hot. She has large breasts. Berelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment