Sunday, August 1, 2010

Testimony Meeting 8-1-2010

Today's testimony meeting was fantastic. I felt like it was almost tailored for me. Speakers included my mother, a girl in my Sunday school class, as well as many people I admire. The spirit was pretty strong, at least with me.

There was one young deacon who got up and spoke about his feelings about passing the sacrament. He said how thankful he was that he was able to hold the priesthood and that he recognized how much of an opportunity it was for him. It really impressed me because it seems to me that most of the boys take this for granted like I did when I was that age. It took temporarily losing my priesthood responsibilities to figure out how much it meant to me. That boy is a good example to the boys and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment