Friday, July 2, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse



I was actually pleasantly impressed with this movie. I was expecting it to be good, and it didn't let me down. It was definitely the best one so far.

I have officially decided that Kristin Stewart is a babe and the best possible Bella choice. She was perfect in this movie.

Even though I hate Robert Pattinson he actually had some decent moments in this movie.

Taylor Lautner was also good.

I have two favorite scenes from the movie. The first is when Edward and Victoria confront each other. All the players in this scene did fantastic including Seth, Riley, and Bella. The other scene is the tent scene with Jacob and Edward while Bella is sleeping. My only criticism of that scene is that I think it was too long and Edward should not have smiled. I liked that they bonded a little because that is my favorite part of book 4 but I think it was too buddy buddy too fast.

Jane was still perfect but unfortunately they ruined Alec. I always saw him more as a neutral kid who just did what Jane told him but wasn't evil. Eh, oh well. The new Victoria was okay I suppose.

Seth was perfect, I really hope they don't ruin him in the next movie. I didn't like the look of Leah but she acted her character well.

Excited for the next one, I will definitely watch this movie again.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear it was a good movie! I still haven't seen it yet, but I'm planning on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete