Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fat Boy Diary

So pretty much I'm sick of being fat. I'm not saying I liked it before (it irritated me) but I decided I hate myself whenever I think about my weight. I'm not enormous but the bottom line is that I am not happy.

I'm going to exercise every single day whether it's at night, the morning, afternoon, or whatever. I'm not putting any time limit on it or bounds of any sort. No limits on how to exercise, where to exercise, when to exercise, or how long. As long as I do it every day. I realize I have a long way to go, but my biggest problem with anything in my life that I have tried to change in consistency so that is what I am going to focus on. Hopefully this blog will be one tool that can hold me somewhat accountable and keep me going.

I would add a before picture....but my embarrassment won't let me.

1 comment: