Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

So I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3-d last night. I wish it had been in 2-d though because I'm not a big fan of 3-d movies. The plot moved refreshingly fast and I was worried that many of the jokes would be geared towards little kids only but for the most part they weren't. All I can say is Tim Burton is a genius, but we already knew that. It is definitely his style and the randomness of it was perfectly calculated. The music was pretty good too. I would recommend this movie to anyone.

2 comments:

  1. See and once again, we must disagree. I hate Tim Burton movies. I don't think there is a single one of his movies I've see that I haven't hated, so this movie make me skeptical. But I'm sure I'll end up seeing it anyways. You should be a movie critic, you're very good at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not such a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas (though I like the music) or Corpse Bride. I liked 9, even though I though it should have been a silent film. What else has he done recently? Trust me, it was really good.

    ReplyDelete