Saturday, November 8, 2014

Big Hero 6


I was very excited to see Big Hero 6 from the trailers and I have to say that my expectations were probably just met.  Expect a movie that focuses more on the story of people rather than a traditional villain versus superheroes plot line (this is a plus in my opinion).  I expected it to be funny and it was, but the humor was cute funny most of the time.  I have a feeling that anyone who liked Wall-E would like this movie (I hated Wall-E by the way but I still liked this movie).  I'm guessing the movie will be popular with kids and adults, but skip the teenage crowd for the most part but I could be wrong.  There is also an obvious setup for a sequel depending on how this one does at the box office.

My favorite line in the movie was "I have to go to this nerd school."  That is exactly how I felt when I got my flyer from UCAS so many years ago and it made me laugh because I understood that kid in that moment perfectly.

In short, go see it.  Probably not a buy unless you have kids though.

No comments:

Post a Comment