Sunday, February 28, 2010

Top 10 Disney Animated Movies of All Time

Ok, so a bunch of us were playing Disney Scene-it and I decided I needed to make a list of the top 10 Disney movies of all time. These are all ranked in order of awesomeness, number 1 being the best.

1. Beauty and the Beast (No. Contest.)

2. Hercules

3. Treasure Planet

4. The Emperor's New Groove

5. Aladdin

6. Toy Story (ONLY THE FIRST ONE THE SECOND ONE IS AWFUL!!!!)

7. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

8. Finding Nemo

9. Sleeping Beauty

10. Tarzan

4 comments:

  1. hate to break it to you, but El Dorado isn't a Disney movie. Still a great one though! This looks like fun, maybe I'll make my own! I don't know if I can narrow it down to 10 though . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in that case I officially replace it with......Quest for Camelot....is that Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, I don't think that is either. That's a decent movie as well

    ReplyDelete